Hamilton Community Health Network, Inc. is committed to protecting your personal health information in compliance with the law. The attached Notice of Privacy Practices states:
- HCHN’s obligations under the law with respect to your protected health information (PHI);
- How we may use and disclose the health information that we keep about you;
- Your rights relating to your PHI;
- The types of uses and disclosures that require authorization under HIPAA;
- Our obligation to notify individuals that they have a right to opt out of receiving fundraising communications (if HCHN ever uses any PHI to conduct fundraising activities);
- That individuals have the right to pay out-of-pocket for a service and the right to require that HCHN not submit PHI to the individual’s health plan if they do so;
- That HCHN has a duty to notify affected individuals following a breach of a unsecured PHI;
- Our rights to change our Notice of Privacy Practices
- How to file a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated;
- The conditions that apply to uses and disclosures not described in this Notice;
- The person to contact for further information about our privacy practices.
Click here to view our Notice of Privacy Practices.
For patient or visitor info, reach out to us.
Call us: (810) 406-4246.
My son-in-law was in excruciating pain from a dental condition and needed an emergency extraction, but he and my daughter did not have health insurance. He went to Hamilton and they took him right away, provided him with the proper anesthesia and gave excellent follow-up care. The people at Hamilton treated him like he was important, giving him compassionate, expedient, quality care. They treat everyone with respect at Hamilton Community Health Network.