Health Care Links
The following links are additional resources to health care information we feel will be useful to you, your family, or someone you are assisting as a caregiver. Although this information is helpful, do not use it as a diagnosis. Remember to consult with your primary care provider for any of your health care needs.
- The Joint Commission’s Seal of Approval
- A.D.A.M. Healthcare Information
- WebMD Health for Consumers
- Health A to Z
- Principal Financial Group
- CVS CareMark Health and Wellness
- American Specialty Health Networks
- Mesothelioma Prognosis Information
- Mesothelioma Treatment Options
Helpful Links on Combating Lead Poisoning
Due to the Flint water crisis, some of our patients are still struggling with long-term health symptoms of lead poisoning. To help you cope with this unfortunate situation, we’ve gathered a few websites that will provide additional sources of information, resources and services to you and your family.
- Flint Cares
- Help with Flint Water Issues
- Basic Information about Lead in Drinking Water
- Fight Lead Poisoning with a Healthy Diet
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems and the Flint Water Crisis
- Fight Lead Effects with Learning and Play
- Genesee County Water Resource Sites
- CDC- Centers for Disease Control -LEAD
For patient or visitor info, reach out to us.
Call us: (810) 406-HCHN