Making an Appointment
Call (810) 406-HCHN (4246) to make an appointment with a Provider for medical, dental, vision, and behavioral health or specialty services (i.e.: OB, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Urology, etc…). We will try our best to get you an appointment when you need it. Please visit our location page on the website to see a list of clinics, their locations and hours of service. We offer walk in hours and same day appointments at all of our clinics.
We may verify some information over the phone, including how to apply for the sliding fee program if you are eligible.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
New Patient Appointment Arrival Time
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment to complete paperwork and registration process. Bring a copy of your driver’s license and insurance cards. A consent form for care/treatment must be signed. Information about how your privacy is protected must be reviewed and signed.
Return Appointment Arrival Time
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time to complete paperwork and registration process. Bring a copy of your driver’s license and insurance cards.
Your Provider attempts to see patients at the time of their scheduled appointment. If you do not arrive on or before your scheduled appointment time, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
If you cannot keep your appointment, call 810-406-4246 to cancel. Please call at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment whenever possible. This will allow another patient to be seen at your appointment time.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Picture ID (for adults)
- Insurance cards/Information
- Proof of Income –tax forms, pay check stubs, bank statements, DHS eligibility forms, etc.
- Legal documents that prove guardianship are required for foster children or when the parent is no longer legally caring for the child
- Documents related to Advanced Directives
- Medicine bottles of current medications including any over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and pain medications as well as vitamins and herbal medications
- Medical records from previous provider
- Immunizations records
For patient or visitor info, reach out to us.
Call us: (810) 406-HCHN