Adult Primary Care
Our Adult primary care services are staffed by physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants that are dedicated to helping you stay healthy and assuring you of the best treatment in the event of an illness or injury. Regular health screenings and preventive exams are very important. You should go to the doctor each year to check your overall health. Your weight, height, and blood pressure are common items that your doctor may measure during your exam. A more detailed exam may be catered to your age, gender, and specific risk factors.
Additional tests and services include:
- EKG to check your heart’s health
- Respiratory exam
- Laboratory testing, pap smears
Care of acute illnesses and injuries:
- Infections, sprains
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Treatment and removal of warts and other minor skin problems
Care of chronic medical conditions:
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, acne
- Stress management, depression, anxiety
Acute Care Services
We are here to treat sudden, often unexpected, urgent injuries or illnesses that are not life-threatening. We also have expanded hours in the evenings to meet our patients’ needs.
Acute illness examples:
- Flu/common cold
- Minor cuts
- Broken fingers or toes
- Sore throats
- Ear infections
For patient or visitor info, reach out to us.
Call us: (810) 406-HCHN