FLINT, MI – During a time when Flint residents use bottled water instead of treated water from the water plant, dental health care is important. Residents are not getting fluoride from bottled water. This is why many are experiencing more tooth decay. Leslie Toldo from NBC25 and FOX66 speaks to some of Hamilton’s dental patients as they notice they are making dentist appointments more frequently than before.
- Hamilton News – April 2019
- In honor of Black History Month Hamilton salutes our CEO with a Heart of Gold
- “Illuminating Community Change” North Flint Community Safety Forum
- Hamilton Community Health Network Hires New Director of Marketing and Communications
- Hamilton Community Health Network Going Red to Help Bring Awareness To Heart Disease