FLINT, MI – During a time when Flint residents use bottled water instead of treated water from the water plant, dental health care is important. Residents are not getting fluoride from bottled water. This is why many are experiencing more tooth decay. Leslie Toldo from NBC25 and FOX66 speaks to some of Hamilton’s dental patients as they notice they are making dentist appointments more frequently than before.
- Hamilton Community Health Network Hires New Directon of Marketing and Communications
- Hamilton Community Health Network Going Red to Help Bring Awareness To Heart Disease
- Assuring children have healthy smiles at Hamilton’s 10th Annual Kids Dental Health Day
- North Flint Community members invited to give their thoughts about crime and violence in the Brownell Holmes Neighborhood
- Prevent the flu this holiday season