FLINT, MI – A new clinic helps meet the primary medical needs of the Flint homeless population. Hamilton Community Health Network opens the Hamilton-Flint Clinic in Catholic Charities’ Sr. Claudia Burke Center for Hope. The clinic is on the second floor at 812 Root Street in Flint. The Hub Flint covered the opening of the clinic.
- Hamilton News – April 2019
- In honor of Black History Month Hamilton salutes our CEO with a Heart of Gold
- “Illuminating Community Change” North Flint Community Safety Forum
- Hamilton Community Health Network Hires New Director of Marketing and Communications
- Hamilton Community Health Network Going Red to Help Bring Awareness To Heart Disease