FLINT, MI – A new clinic helps meet the primary medical needs of the Flint homeless population. Hamilton Community Health Network opens the Hamilton-Flint Clinic in Catholic Charities’ Sr. Claudia Burke Center for Hope. The clinic is on the second floor at 812 Root Street in Flint. The Hub Flint covered the opening of the clinic.
- Health organizations join Hamilton to give gifts to expectant mothers and their children
- Free insurance enrollment assistance, and you do not have to be a Hamilton patient
- Hamilton continues free insurance enrollment assistance during Open Enrollment
- Food, warmth and hope ahead of cold, snowy weather
- Hope comes to Flint with conversation, music and a Grammy-nominated artist