FLINT, MI – A new clinic helps meet the primary medical needs of the Flint homeless population. Hamilton Community Health Network opens the Hamilton-Flint Clinic in Catholic Charities’ Sr. Claudia Burke Center for Hope. The clinic is on the second floor at 812 Root Street in Flint. The Hub Flint covered the opening of the clinic.
- Hamilton Community Health Network Hires New Directon of Marketing and Communications
- Hamilton Community Health Network Going Red to Help Bring Awareness To Heart Disease
- Assuring children have healthy smiles at Hamilton’s 10th Annual Kids Dental Health Day
- North Flint Community members invited to give their thoughts about crime and violence in the Brownell Holmes Neighborhood
- Prevent the flu this holiday season