The following organizations provide resources throughout our community that you may find helpful. This is not an all-inclusive list of the community resources available to you, so be sure to talk with your provider about your healthcare needs and your daily needs. We’re always here to help.
- Eastern Food Bank – Find a Food Pantry near you.
- Flint Fresh – Signup for a box of fresh vegetables delivered right to your door.
- CRIM – Fitness, races, yoga and more.
- LATINX – Spanish translation and interpretation services and much more.
- Greater Flint Health Coalition – Fitness and nutrition information for organizations and individuals, plus community health challenges.
- Genesee County Parks – Get outside and play, walk, relax.
- Lapeer County Community Collaborative – Lapeer community organizations and resources.
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
Helpful Links on Combating Lead Poisoning
Due to the Flint Water Crisis, some of our patients are still struggling with long-term health symptoms of lead poisoning. To help you cope with this unfortunate situation, here are a few resources that may provide additional information, resources and services to you and your family.
- Flint Cares
- Help with Flint Water Issues
- Basic Information about Lead in Drinking Water
- Fight Lead Poisoning with a Healthy Diet
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems and the Flint Water Crisis
- Fight Lead Effects with Learning and Play
- Genesee County Water Resource Sites
- CDC- Centers for Disease Control -LEAD