Call 810-406-HCHN (4246) to make an appointment with a provider for medical, dental, vision, and behavioral health, or specialty services (i.e.: OB, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Urology, etc.). We will try our best to get you an appointment when you need it. Please visit our location page to see a list of clinics, their locations and hours of service. We offer walk-in hours and same day appointments at all of our clinics.
We may verify some information over the phone, including how to apply for the sliding fee program, if you are eligible.
Fill Out The Form To Request An Appointment
How should I prepare for my appointment?
New Patient Appointment Arrival Time
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment to complete the paperwork and registration process. Bring a copy of your driver’s license and insurance cards. A consent form for care/treatment must be signed. Information about how your privacy is protected must be reviewed and signed.
Return Appointment Arrival Time
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time to complete the needed paperwork and registration process. Bring a copy of your driver’s license and insurance cards.
Your provider attempts to see patients at the time of their scheduled appointment. If you do not arrive on or before your scheduled appointment time, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
If you cannot keep your appointment, call 810-406-4246 to cancel. Please call at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment whenever possible. This will allow another patient to be seen at your appointment time.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Picture ID (for adults)
- Insurance cards/information
- Proof of Income: tax forms, pay check stubs, bank statements, DHS eligibility forms, etc.
- Legal documents that prove guardianship are required for foster children, or when the parent is no longer legally caring for the child
- Documents related to Advanced Directives
- Medicine bottles of current medications (This includes any over-the-counter medications, such as aspirin and pain medications, as well as vitamins and herbal medications.)
- Medical records from previous provider
- Immunizations records