We have two pharmacies to provide services for our patients to review or fill new prescriptions at out Burton Pharmacy and our Main Pharmacy.
We provide this assistance to patients who meet income guidelines, have no coverage or only limited coverage. If your insurance does not cover medications, you will be able to purchase your medication at a reduced rate from our Burton or Main Clinic Pharmacies. If you have an existing prescription that you would like to transfer, just bring your pill bottle to our Burton or Main Pharmacy. Eligibility is determined at the time of an initial visit and co-pays may apply. Our programs include:
- Sliding Fee/Self pay based on your income
- Prescription assistance program
- Medication Assistance program
Prescription Guidelines when filling at any of our pharmacies:
- Must be a Hamilton patient
- If your insurance does not cover medications you may purchase at a substantial discount
- If you have an existing prescription you would like to transfer, bring your medication bottle to one of our pharmacies.
G-3375 S. Saginaw St.
Burton, MI 48529
2800 N. Saginaw St.
Flint, Michigan 48505