Hamilton’s Celebration of National Health Center Week
National Health Center Week has been celebrated for more than 30 years to recognize the services and contributions of Community, Migrant, Homeless and Public Housing Health Centers. While there are countless reasons to celebrate America’s Health Centers, among the most important and unique is their long success in providing access to affordable, high-quality, cost-effective health care to medically vulnerable and underserved people throughout the United States.
Here at Hamilton Community Health Network we are proud of the services and fun-filled events we offer the community throughout the second week of August each year. This is our opportunity to give back with the following:
- Patient Appreciation Day –This year we provided fresh popcorn for patients at each location.
- Free Sports Physicals provided at designated locations
- Food Giveaway featuring healthy fruits and vegetables.
- Community Appreciation Day at Catholic Charities’ Center for Hope at the “Holy Angel’s Soup Kitchen” we provide free haircuts, bottled water, granola bars, and hygiene kits.
- Family Fun Day is always a celebration and the culmination of National Health Center Week. The entire community is invited to a cook out and family fun events and prizes. Due to the generous donations of our sponsors, we gave away 10 bicycles for children and adults. There were plenty of gift cards raffled and prizes given. There were numerous vendors providing educational information and resources
For patient or visitor info, reach out to us.
Call us: (810) 406-4246.
My son-in-law was in excruciating pain from a dental condition and needed an emergency extraction, but he and my daughter did not have health insurance. He went to Hamilton and they took him right away, provided him with the proper anesthesia and gave excellent follow-up care. The people at Hamilton treated him like he was important, giving him compassionate, expedient, quality care. They treat everyone with respect at Hamilton Community Health Network.