An important key to maintaining optimum health for women is getting regular gynecological care. We offer routine care and proudly offer a University of Michigan, Michigan Medicine Women’s Health and Gynecology Specialty clinic monthly at our Main clinic.
Hamilton has partnered with Dr. Erica Marsh who is a world renown gynecologist, along with Dr. Margaret Punch, and Dr. Lindsay Admon who all work hand-in-hand with our patients to determine the best route of care for each individual.
Together, we provide comprehensive women’s health and gynecologic services, including:
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Pap Smears
- Well-woman care
- Adolescent gynecology
- Family planning and contraception
- Breast exams
- Gynecologic cancer screening and colposcopy (uses magnification to view the cervix for abnormalities)
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
- Evaluation and treatment of PMS / PMDD
- Preconception counseling
- Management of symptoms of menopause
- We also care for a full range of conditions including pelvic and vaginal infections, sexually transmitted diseases, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and pelvic pain
Should you receive a diagnosis that needs further treatment such as surgery, the doctors will refer you to Michigan Medicine for your treatment.