UROLOGY CLINIC LED BY MICHIGAN MEDICINE DOCTORS
Urology is the treatment of urinary tract diseases in both adults and children. Hamilton offers several Urology Specialty clinics, including general urology, urology oncology, pediatric urology, along with a vasectomy clinic.
Our urology clinic is led by Michigan Medicine doctors, including:
- Keow Mei Goh MD - General Urology
- Paholo Barboglio-Romo MD - General Urology and Neuro-Urology
- Lindsay Herrel MD – General Urology and Urology Oncology
- Ganesh Palapattu MD - Urology Oncology
- David Bloom MD - Pediatric Urology
- James Dupree MD - Vasectomy Clinic
Clinic times vary throughout the month
- General Urology clinics on the 1st, 2nd and 4th Wednesday monthly
- Urology Oncology clinic, mornings only, on the 2nd Tuesday of April, August and December and 2nd Friday of February, June and October
- Vasectomy Clinics on the 2nd Friday February, May, August and November
- Pediatric Urology Clinics on the 4th Tuesday January, April, July and October
Call 810-406-4943 to schedule an appointment with the Michigan Medicine/Hamilton Urology Clinic.
Dial The Area Code To Make Way For 988
The New Number for Suicide Prevention Line You may have had to think twice this week when dialing some phone numbers, you still have memorized. If you are in Michigan’s 810, 616, 906, 989 you are now required to dial...
Most Common Myths about the Flu
The best place for you to learn about the flu and the flu vaccine is in your doctor’s office. Your physician can help guide you through the many opinions and myths that are shared amongst us. But remember, any questions...
Mammograms Save Lives
According to the American Cancer Society, Women ages 40 to 44 should have the choice to start annual breast cancer screening with mammograms Women age 45 to 54 should get mammograms every year. Women 55 and older should switch to mammograms...
HEALTH INSURANCE – Time To Enroll is Now
Health Insurance can be overwhelming and not a topic most of us want to spend too much time on, however, open enrollment is here. Friday, October 15th, kicks off open enrollment for Medicare for health and prescription drug plans. First...
WHAT HAMILTON IS DOING TO
PROTECT OUR PATIENTS
Our facility is prepared for the possible arrival of patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We are committed to keeping patients safe and are taking the following steps to reduce the risk of COVID-19 in our patients and staff.