Our behavioral health professionals offer services to children, adolescents, adults and seniors. Because no matter the age, you can be affected by struggles that affect your mental or behavioral health.
We use a multidisciplinary approach to develop and maintain your personalized treatment goals. No matter the area you’re struggling with - addiction, grief, ADHD, conflict resolution, bipolar disorders, or dementia, stress, or other behavioral struggles - we can help you.
We offer both group and individual counseling. The first step is to set up an appointment with one of our counselors or behavioral health therapists. Together we can work to help you manage your mental health.
Behavioral Health Services
- Adult treatment
- Child and adolescent services
- Addiction treatment, including opioids, alcohol and other drugs
- Services for members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Telemedicine services with University of Michigan Medicine, Ann Arbor, psychiatrists
Conditions We Often Treat
- Anger Management/Conflict Resolution
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Behavior problems
- Family therapy – divorce, co-parenting, blended family
- Stress Management